Turbo technology is the suggested method for achieving the highest efficiency in air compression up to 1 bar. When the first turbo blower was manufactured, spectacular improvements were visible compared to the conventional rotary piston and screw compressors. Vast reduction in necessary power, the sound pressure and maintenance schedule of the turbo blowers was observed. With the optimization of the techniques used, we have perfected our series of Everest Namwon Turboone Turbo Blowers and simplified them into a universal compact turnkey module. In this process, we have engineered ease of use, control, security and communication into an extremely reliable machine.
Everest Turbo Blowers use Air as bearing system. Air Foil Technology has evolved substantially since the 1960s to become industry standard for military and commercial aviation. Simple and reliable these bearings are mechanical and do not require complicated control systems or external power to operate. The shaft centres in the bearing itself and increases the pressure in the air gap to more than 30bar.
The prevailing force couples are so high that they keep the shaft permanently in the centre of the bearing, even in the case of considerably varying and challenging operating conditions — and thus free-floating without surface contact. The brilliance of this principle is the fact that in operation the air cushion forms automatically — and thus without further energy input.
Turbo blowers are particularly suitable for processes where long-term air compression between 0.3 and 1.0 bar is required. In addition to energy targets, the total cost of ownership will prove that, economically, Everest Turbo Blowers are by far the best solution. Everest has introduced this product under special cooperation with Namwon Turboone who is a specialized manufacturer of Turbo Blowers and has been researching, developing, producing & selling the highest performance products by combining the best technology in each field such as air bearing, precision machined impeller, ultrahigh speed & high efficiency permanent magnet motor, high speed control inverter, automatic control logic and system design.
- Core Technology 1: Air Foil Bearing
Non-contact bearing supporting the load of the rotating body by using the force which is compressed by the wedge effect around the shaft rotating at high speed. Requires no lubricant, 20 years maintenance free life, simple system components & power loss under 0.5% with high speed motor.
- Core Technology 2: Impeller & PMS Motor
Manufactured with state-of-the-art aerodynamic style technology ensuring high efficiency with the most sophisticated design & precise processing. High durability due to use of high strength heat treated Aluminium AL7075. High Efficiency, High Speed Permanent Magnet Motors are optimized for high speed rotation, minimizing current loss and delivering maximum efficiency of 98%.
- Core Technology 3: VFD & PLC
VFD (Inverter) which enables to start the motor with minimal starting current, thereby reducing electricity & cable investment. Low noise, high performance soft start, digital control, over 96% efficiency, high stability, high reliability and good response to sudden load changes. PLC (Programmable Logical Controllers) of internationally renowned brands, and their automation solutions meet global quality standards, providing users with solutions from control to final connection to load.
Advantages of EVEREST NAMWON TURBOONE TURBO Blowers are:
- Complete One-Stop System that does not allow for a single error.
- Highly Efficient & Energy Saving: Air Bearing Turbo Blowers maximize energy efficiency by using air foil bearings, direct connection technology, high efficiency impellers, and permanent magnet motors.
- Low Noise: Due to combination of Turbo Technology and Air Foil Bearing Technology, the noise is low in the entire area of the blower operation, so no additional sound proofing is required.
- No-Oil Operation, No Vibration: By adopting air foil bearing, Everest Namwon Turboone Turbo Blower achieves ISO 8573-1 Class 0 air quality & no vibration operation.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Our blowers do not use gear boxes and oil lubricants used by conventional blowers, minimizing maintenance requirements, lowering user maintenance costs and improving overall system stability. In addition, by adopting air-cooled cooling in the entire model, there is no need for cooling water circulation and its maintenance cost required for water cooling.
- Compact Structure: The structure is simple, compact, lightweight, and easy to move & install.
- Convenient Operation & Control: All information related to the operation of the blower, such as flow rate, pressure, temperature and operating speed can be monitored and controlled by a central control system.
- HMI (Human-Machine Interface): The touch-based HMI (Touch Panel) is easy to operate and provides all information about the operation of the device and supports multiple languages.
Common uses are aeration, pneumatic transportation of bulk good, air supply in combustion processes, air knife drying, flue gas desulphurization, and oxidation processes.
Industries We Serve
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Water Treatment Plants
- Effluent Treatment Plants
- Chemical Industries
- Food Processing Industries
- Aquaculture Mega Farms
- Paper Industry
- Cement Industry
- And Many More
3 – 500 m3/min
3,000 – 10,000 mmWC
10 – 600 hp