BLOWERS & AIR KNIFE SYSTEM
Everest High-Speed Centrifugal Blowers & Air Knife Systems are the most professional Air Knife Drying systems designed to meet specific application needs while maximizing energy efficiency and lowering operating costs. The technology is derived from the world’s advanced design concepts and decades of experience in blower industry.
Phoenix (Belt Driven) & Challenger (Direct Drive) Series are available with higher efficiencies, lower energy consumption, longer service life, wider applicability and unparalleled control systems. A wide range of air knives including Stainless steel air knives, Aluminium alloy air knives, Coanda effect air knives, Stainlesssteel high-speed nozzles, Spider air knives, Super air knives & Air wipes are also available for various drying & blow off applications.
When coupled with a professionally designed air delivery device, centrifugal air blowers provide superior blow off, drying or air rinsing, to improve product quality, while reducing energy usage by 50-80%. Because of these energy savings, the return on investment (ROI) for an Everest High Speed Centrifugal Blower is often about one year.
- Oil Free Operation provides dry, clean, oil-free air.
- Unlike compressed air systems, this is safe to cost effective, runs at low pressure, and allows for increased production speeds or levels.
- Excellent driving structure: Impellers can reach speed of 13000 – 284000 RPM.
- Anti-Corrosion Teflon Coating: Blower can work in acidic and corrosive atmosphere.
- Fitted with ceramic hybrid bearings, flexible air outlet, easy to remove steel bearing housing assembly, and zinc plated steel motor pulley.
- Lower energy consumption: Driven by IE2/IE3 motor, can improve power consumption by up to 50% compared with Side Channel Blower.
- Genuine SKF & NSK bearings applied to achieve higher speed and greater reliability.
- Special fluid design, energy efficiency ratio can reach more than 70% (2 times higher than that of other high-pressure blowers).
- Large airflow and excellent power-saving ability (improve 2-3 times production efficiency and save more than 60% power).
Salient Features of Everest Challenger (Direct Driven) Series High Speed Centrifugal Blowers, in addition to most of the features of Phoenix Belt Driven Blowers are:
- Higher Efficiency (Up to 85%)
Under the same energy consumption & pressure the air flow of the Challenger Series Bower is 30% more than other high-speed centrifugal blowers.
- Lower Energy Consumption
The Challenger-85 7.5 kW can replace the Phoenix-100 11 kW. That means you can save more than 25000 kW per year.
- Longer Service Life
Challenger Series Blowers are directly driven, hence no belts, tensioners, etc are required. This results in greater stability with longer service life.
- Wider Applicability
The size & weight are only half of the belt driven high speed centrifugal blower, resulting in smaller footprint, more convenient to install & transport. Available with IE3/IE4 Brushless Magnetic High Efficiency Motor with bearing working temperatures up to 200°C.
EVEREST TURBO offers Design and Application Engineering Solutions for Components/Product Drying needs which are Critical to Productivity and Quality. EVEREST TURBO Offers Package Solutions comprising of the High-Speed Centrifugal Blower along with Drying Systems. Air Knife Drying Systems are specially designed for a complete air drying & blow off air system. It can be used for drying and blow off for a wide variety of bottles, cans, and jars, auto components and so on.
EVEREST TURBO Air Knife Drying Systems are composed of many different components. It must be paired with EVEREST TURBO High-Speed Centrifugal Blowers & Air Knives in order to deliver the necessary air velocity to meet our customer’s needs. Save up to 60% of total energy consumption, when compared to compressed air systems.
Everest High Speed Centrifugal Blowers and Air Knife Systems are widely used for Automobile spare parts drying, Plastic parts drying, Lithium battery drying, Painting and drying, Food package drying, Electroplating surface treatment, Drying beverage bottle before labelling, Wire & cable drying and blow off and many other drying & blow off applications.
Industries We Serve
- Automobile & Allied Ancillqry Plants
- Food & Beverage Plants
- Bottling Plants
- Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Electronic Industry
- And Many More, Wherever Precision Drying Solutions Are Critical To Quality